Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Empty Nest

This week I am dealing with the so called "Empty Nest." What a terrible thing to go through, but as luck would have it, I have been busy working and preparing to start classes. Since both of my sons are away at school, I should have more time to study. I am not new to on-line studies, but I am new to UIS. I am excited about this journey and I hope to figure out how to blog and find my way around the virtual UIS campus. Even though I won't be attending any classes on campus, I like the school. I attend quarterly meetings in Springfield and sometimes they are held there. Actually, I will be attending a vendor fair in Springfield tomorrow, so I may stop by to get me a UIS tshirt. My sons wear their SIU and McKendree tshirts proudly, so why not join them.

No comments: